Grab a beer, get some popcorn and enjoy 14 minutes of hilarity.
Did Ya Know?
You breathe on average about 5 million times a year. 10 million if you’re being abducted by aliens.
During the 17th Century, the Sultan of Turkey ordered his hole harem of women to be drowned and replaced with a new one. Oh, for the longing of the good old days.
It is against the law to burp, or sneeze inside a church in Nebraska. But you can dance now, thanks Kevin.
Thoughts and Observations
The master of irrelevant satire, John Moss
1. QB Bush handed the ball to rookie QB Obama at the Iraq 45. Four fumbles later, we’re on our own 5.
2. That was not thunder you heard last Tuesday, it was God laughing at Robin Williams’ jokes…….
3. How am I supposed to know if you’re doing the Ice Bucket challenge or if you just coached your kids’ team to a championship victory ???
4. I’ve accepted the NEW Ice Cube challenge. That's the thing where I have to dump a bucket of DVD's of "Are We There Yet?" at a local thrift store.
5. The new phone book just arrived so It's your move, Internet….
6. The Kansas City Royals are the surprise team of the summer, unless you also want to count ISIS….
7. Hey Starship….Cities built on rock and roll are now crumbling at great taxpayer expense…..
8. Lauren Bacall also died last week. I don't throw the phrase "Bad Ass Bitch" around because I'm not Superfly, but the more I read about her, I’m more convinced that Lauren Bacall was a bad ass bitch…
Need more Moss
The old wise one looked to the heavens and asked if I knew why Heaven would allow its light to shine through the vast darkness.
‘To give us comfort in knowledge’, he answered.
My right testicle ballooned up to the size of a golf ball and hurt like hell. I heard you had the same problem and figured out what to do... Mark, DC area
and my answer
The startling true story of abduction under a pregnant moon on a hot desert night
Okay, this is the serious stuff. LIke it or don’t
I just wanted to yell, to scream from the rooftops to all the people in Ferguson. The police, the protesters, the politicians, the activists, the agitators, the media.
I’ve Been a Bad Boy
God knows I have tried to do the right thing more than once in my misbegotten life. I’ve worked hard, been responsible, raised my boys, never hit my wife, much less raised my voice in her direction.
If you like short stories, check out my Amazon Kindle Authors page. You can’t go wrong for 99 cents.
or ‘I told you so!’
or ‘I f*cking told you So’.
This page to a friend.
Read the first 50 pages free, right here.
Social Commentary and Satire, the likes of which you won’t find elsewhere.
I’m off on vacay till after labor day. Be safe with the tequilla everyone.